Accepted papers will be published in Scopus Indexed Journal - Malaysian Journal of Chemistry IKM Journal
FORMAT ABSTRACT (download the template for abstract here)
- Format : Microsoft Word, Times New Roman, single spacing.
- Title : Upper case letters, bold, 14-pt font.
- Author(s) : Upper & lower case letters, bold, 12-pt font, underline presenter’s name.
- Address (s) : Italic, 12-pt font, no abbreviation.(If more than one author) Indicate address of each author numerically in superscript. Provide email address of corresponding author.
- Text : 12-pt font, one paragraph, text justified, maximum 300 words.
- Keywords : 3 to 6 descriptive keywords, listed in decreasing order of importance.
- Research area (s) : Italicized
GUIDELINES FOR ORAL PRESENTER
1. Each speaker shall be given 15 minutes for oral presentation and 5 minutes for Q & A.
2. All presentation slides shall be prepared using Microsoft PowerPoint format and submitted to the organizing committee using your personal thumb drive to the registration counter/presentation venue prior half an hour before your session.
GUIDELINES FOR POSTER PRESENTER
1. Each poster should be laid out in the following information:
a. Title : Identical to the title of abstract which was submitted
b. Author’s name and affiliation
f. Result and discussion
2. Poster prepared must be of a standard size of A1 (594 × 841 mm) in portrait orientation only.
3. Posters are allowed to be mounted on the exhibition boards during the conference day at 8:00 am in a designated area accordingly to your poster theme and ID, then it should be removed before 5:00 pm on the same day.
4. Presenters are required to present their posters during interactions with Panel of Judges and other audience at scheduled sessions.
5. Each presenter will be given only 5-10 minutes to present their posters to the Panel of Judge.